The West Africa examination council (WAEC) as released the 2014/2015 result and most student have been asking me How they can check there result on the waec website, this post will explain it in great detail, pls note that you will need a Waec result checker before you can check your result.
To Check Your 2014 waec result from the Waec site, do the Following :
1. Visit the 2014 WAEC result checker site at www.waecdirect.org.
2. In the first space, put in your WAEC registration number.
3. Next select in your Examination year (2014)
4. Choose the type of examination which, in this case, is the MAY/JUNE WASSCE
5. You’ll find the serial number on the back of your card. Type this in the appropriate box.
6. Enter your PIN (personal identification number)
7. Click the ‘submit’ button and wait for the pop-up window to load with your results. Print this out.
How To Check 2014/2015 Waec Result On Phone
For candidates on mobile phone who will rather what to receive their waec May – June result as an SMS on their phone should follow this simple steps after they have obtained a valid waec scratch card.
Send SMS in the format below to
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
Wishing you all the best.