1. INVITATION AND ELIGIBILITY
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates for the 2014 UTME:
• whose choice of institution is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and
• all those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice
to the Post-UTME Screening/Test for 2014/2015 admission exercise. All candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. The screening/test is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Monday 30th June – Thursday 3rd July, 2014.
Venue: University Auditorium, Malete
Time: Examination time will be scheduled on candidates’ registration print-outs.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for their Post-UTME Screening/Test. They are also required to come along to the screening/test venue with unused scratch card(s) for their O’level results, and print-outs of their Post-UTME registration forms.
2. REGISTRATION FEES: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only (i.e. One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) as Post-UTME fee and One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) for bank and other administrative charges).
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
► Visit the payment portal online – payments.kwasu.edu.ng
► Click on ‘Application Form’, then Post UTME Application
► On the application form field select POST UTME on the drop down, select course of study and click on “Proceed”
► Complete the form and upload scanned copy of your passport photograph
► Click on “Preview” and proceed to payment
► Select your card type by checking on the appropriate button– MasterCard, Inter-switch or Visa card
► Click on ‘Make Payment ’
► Write down the transaction reference number for your record purpose
► Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
►Pop up will be displayed for Webpay. Select your appropriate card type again, enter your card number, expiring date, and security number (this is the last 3 digit on the back of your card) select your card pin number (usually your ATM Pin)
►Click on ‘Pay’
►After Processing, it will display progress. Click on ‘Continue’ to finalize your payment.
►In case you want to verify payment, go to the main page and click on verify payment, enter your reference number and verify your payment status.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all applicants must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and POST-JAMB examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
For further enquiries, please contact: email@example.com or 08031915699; (08067476439 Whatsapp Msgs only).
4. CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Wednesday 2nd July, 2014. By 12.Noon same day.Visit the portal here for more details.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends, you might end up being their greatest source of Joy.